The quality of the equipment you use is very important to us, that’s why our rental equipment is all brand new for this season. We’ve partnered with AquaLung one the the top diving equipment brands in the world. This means when you rent equipment from us it’s of the highest specification and the best quality.
All out wetsuits are from the Aqualung Safaga range. We have all sizes in both full and shorty styles.
ONE PIECE SUITS
- 5.5mm one piece suit
- Back zip
- Cuffs in “glideskin” limit water entry
- Clip fo attaching hood pre and post dive
- 4mm shorty Bora Bora can be used as stand alone shorty or as overvest with Safaga and it’s fully reversible.
Buoyancy Control Devices (BCDs)
- Our BCDs are Aqualung Wave and come in all sizes
- Made from tough, fade-resistant 1000D Armorshield™Cordura®
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe makes it easy to deploy and stow an octopus.
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instrument console behind the left lobe pocket and out the scooped instrument pocket on the top front of the left lobe
- Features two stainless steel flat D-rings
- Two large utility pockets are easy to access and will hold all your goodies
- Right shoulder pull dump with hi-viz orange pull bob
- Right, lower rear dump with hi-viz orange pull bob
- The waistband is adjustable and removable
- Includes chest strap
For improved performance we have Aqualung Titan rgeulators and Octopus and all have been upgraded to feature the special ACD (Auto Cut Off Device).
This third generation benefits from more than 10 years of experience. The new titan is lighter, more compact and so successful than these predecessors. It offers you in addition a simple and fast connection of the mp hose but also the possibility of using it right or left hand.
First Stage :
• Type: Balanced diaphragm mechanism with T shape
• Material: stamped brass with multi-coating chrome
• Removable stainless steel crown
• Optimised MP & HP outlets: 4 MP outlets and 1 HP outlets
• Polyurethane protector for impact protection
Second stage :
• Quick connexion devise for the hose
• No tool needed for dismantling
• Usable left or right hand
• Box bottom made with reinforced ABS with an inline venture vane
Boots and Fins
We only use seperate boots and strap-on fins as they are the most comfortable when diving. We do not use any ‘pool’ all-in-one fins. This means you have booties to wear to avoid painful and difficult walks to the water’s edge in bare feet – especially important on the rocky coasts around Gozo.
Our fins are the Aqualung Caravelle